Sabines 2nd Birthday Party
It’s so crazy to me that the 2nd year of Sabines life went by so much quicker than the first. I think because we had so much change going on that things seemed to go by much faster. If you know me you know I live for a theme. Some may say obsessed. We celebrated her “two the moon” party at the new house along with a princess castle bounce house and our closest friends and family. Luckily there was no rain (or snow) and of course, we popped bottles.
Things I hope I never forget about Sabine at age 2:
- She’s always wanting to show you something. “Come on I’ll show you.”
- Her little giggle.
- “I did it!” when she does the most simple things, like opening the cap to a pen.
- When she sees me coming into her classroom, her face lights up and she shouts “mommy!” I could cry just thinking about that right now.
- Such a girlie girl, wants to wear bows every day and says “it's cute!”
- Her sassy attitude makes me laugh.
- Love for animals.
- She loves to hide, anytime she hears Taylor coming she says “SHH HIDE.”
- She's a daddy’s girl through and through, doesn’t help that they are identical twins.
- The “Sabine song.”
Thank you for everyone that was able to come and break in the new house with us!
Photography: Alex Morris Design