Get to Know Me
If you’re here you’re either doing 1 of 2 things: you wanna see if this looks like a shit show or you’re genuinely coming to check out the blog! This is something I have talked about doing for a long time and finally decided I may have something to contribute to the big blog world. You can find things about my home décor, mom things, outfit things, make up things and a whole lot of randomness.
To start off here’s somethings you may or may not know about me:
1. I have a 2 year old little girl, Sabine. Her name came from the movie “Endless Love” it’s a great chick flick.
2. I have been married to my husband Taylor for almost 3 years. Yeah, you do the math. Sabine was an oopsie (best one ever though). We found out on our honeymoon, but I will save that story for another time.
3. We have 2 Westies, Radley (7) Milo (6).
4. We live in Carmel, Indiana.
5. I was born in California.
6. Clinically diagnosed with Resting Bitch Face.
7. I sleep with socks on every single night, do not @ me.
8. I can untangle anything.
9. I’m one of those people that actually loves change. My hair color, home décor, style, etc.
10. I’m terrified of the Easter Bunny. Or anything in a costume of the sort.
11. I found out I have a half brother at age 30. Again, I will save that story for another time (but it’s a GOOD ONE)
12. I am obsessed with true crime. I could talk about it endlessly, creepy to some.
13. I make the perfect funfetti cupcake.
14. I still have to make lists on my hand to remember to get things done.
15. I was run over by a pick up truck in 2014 (not a fun fact, but it was a big part of my life).
16. I will never turn down a glass of wine or champagne.
17. I’ve seen Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone approximately 300 times.
18. I thought it was “chester drawers” instead of “chest of drawers” until I was 23.
19. My maiden name is a first name and my middle name is a last name.
20. Don’t tell me to smile, please see #6.